Sunday, February 7, 2016

There was no "day two"

    Well, I'm disappointed to say that I discontinued my fast. I started out on day one with a lot of energy, excited I was finally able to do a liquid fast. But this shit is not for the faint of heart.  One day was plenty for my body to cleanse. Now it is time to restore my body. Although I am no longer solely liquid fasting, I am going to continue eating light portions and incorporating healthy foods in to my daily routine. During this fast, even though it was only for one day, I have learned a lot. Fasting is not just about cleansing and losing weight. It's about discovering what it really is you want in life! Think about it, if you fast, you have to make a lot of choices and say "no" to a lot of your urges. Fasting helps with self control and dedication to yourself. Its no wonder some areas of the globe, fasting is a ritual act that is done very regularly. I think I may do a liquid fast once a month as a personal ritual to manifest good health and to stay on top of my personal desires. Often times in life we can become confused to our purpose here and what it is we want in this life. Rituals like fasting may help refine and define these things for us.
    That single day of fasting was so tough, and on top of it, about half way through the day I got a head ache that lingered until I fell asleep. When I woke up I was ready to eat. I decided one day was a success, and I was ready to make healthier choices. I didn't want to torture myself any longer! Haha
    So I started writing this blog yesterday, today would have been day three, but my attention was elsewhere so I was unable to complete the post last night. There are, however, some exciting things I want to write about, concerning my training to be a healer.
    My guide instructed me to purchase a pendulum. A common tool for divination but one I was totally unfamiliar with. I have a little activity for you to try. Find a piece of string, like yarn. Tie it to your favorite ring or use a washer, or just something you can use as a light weight on the end of the string. Hold it in your hand between your fingers, however is comfortable for you. Place your elbow on something sturdy and dangle the weighted string in front of you and leave a space of a few inches between in and the surface you are working at, like a table or desk. Now tell or ask your pendulum to move back and forth. You may feel a warmth flow through your arm and hand from your head as it begins to move. You can move your eyes back and forth to kind of push it to move. That is using telekinesis, moving something by just the power of your mind. Pay close attention to any emotions, feelings, sensations, changes within or on your body. It may be an indication that you have made an energetic connection with the pendulum ;)
    That is how to use a pendulum. When you begin working with pendulums, it is an easy way (in comparison to tarot or runes) to connect with the subconscious mind which is connected to the collective conscious of all there is. That is how spirit(s) can communicate with you through divination. Same goes for Ouija boards. People are so afraid of them... Personally, I've always been intrigued by them. Pendulums are able to answer yes or no questions and can indicate if there is a blockage of energy not allowing an answer to come through and if the answer is undetermined. The pendulum is an extension of your power, use it wisely and with respect and you will have a great relationship with your pendulum.
    For my work, I found an Angelite pendulum. Angelite is a pale, soft blue stone that is extremely old. It was discovered only very recently, however, and is not hard to find in new age stores across the world now. I found my first piece (or it found me) a year or so ago. A thick heart shaped piece that fits in the palm of my hand. When I saw the pendulum at the store, I actually thought it was blue lace agate which is another pale stone that is characterized by light blue stripes and between the stripes is blue translucent to transparent crystal.
    Theis pendulum, however has none of those qualities; why it was hiding it's identity to me is a mystery lol but just like the heart piece I have, the pendulum is an opaque cornflower kind of blue with little white flecks and milky swirls. Some pieces of Angelite have areas with a tinge of orange or brown as well. I posted a picture for you to see what they look like, but until I had both of them in my hand together I didn't know what it was I had actually found. When they touched, it was like they connected as long lost friends would embrace one another and cry joyfully in their reunion. I watched this occur on an energetic level and it was truly amazing and beautiful. I was throroughly and happily surprised!
    Apparently, Angelite is called to work with me on the path of a healer and that is very exciting for me, as this stone is actually quite perfect for divination and channeling and contacting angels! (go figure)

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think? share your thoughts, opinions, ideas and beliefs.