Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Manifesto, Presto!

    In a previous blog, I mentioned that I quit school in search of free or cheaper education. My belief is that there are many things I am passionate about, I don't want to spend so much time and money on a 3.5 year program that will only cover one of my passions (alternative medicine). I want to find cheaper educational programs that wont suck 3-5 years of my life away because I cant pursue higher education in just one of my areas of passion.
    Well, I have some super great news: a friend of mine is a master healer in areas of energy, emotion, physical, mental and of the spiritual nature. She is on her way to being able to host a program that will teach others the path of healing. She also covers quantum physics, light, color, and sound therapy as well as using medicinal plants for healing clients. She has offered to take me under her wing and undergo the path of mastery for free! Yes, for free! Holy cow, I totally manifested that!
    Ok, now that I got that out, let me talk a bit about this whole "manifesting" deal. Manifesting is something that every human being and every animal being does. Literally every living thing manifests.Here is an example. A stray dog is caught outside in a rain storm. A human is driving down the road, sad because he/she lost a relative. The human sees the dog and dries the dog off. The human proceeds to warm, feed and/or shelter the dog. The dog had a need, and the human had a need. Their needs brought them to the same place in time. You see, manifesting is not exactly accomplished on your own since we live in an interconnected universe. Although, it may at times seem like you were the only one to manifest something, there are a bazillion factors that tie in to a single manifestation.
    So just like the dog and the human co-created their experience, so did me and my friend! Together we manifested the experience we are having together. Just like you reading this silly ol' blog is a co-creation between me and you. And we may not even know each other, heck, we may live across the world from each other, but we were still able to co-create this moment. "How is that?", you may ask. Well, as I said before, we live in and interconnected universe, there is only illusion of separation. I wont get in to that too much now, but a better way of explaining it is that we are all conscious creators of our experience on this planet. There is a "collective" conscience, which is what we call God. God is ever changing just like me and you. We are a reflection of God! In so many ways...
    Growing up, my father took me and my sister to church two, sometimes three, times a week. I do not claim to be Christian any more, because I feel like there is truth in EVERY SINGLE RELIGION. I take what feels best to me from each religious system (and from my own unique ideas about life) and apply it to my life. Like, in my belief, there is such a thing as reincarnation, but I don't believe in the caste system. I believe Jesus was the son of God because that's who we all are. Even the animals and plants and the furniture you are sitting on. All of it is made from God, through us. Well that's enough about my beliefs right now, although I will get back to manifesting for a minute before I sign out.
    Have you ever heard of the Law Of Attraction? Or LOA? There is a movie/documentary based on this idea called, "The Secret", which you can see a super long, drawn out explanation of the idea of manifesting or attracting. I watched some of it and fell asleep. Not really, I never fall asleep when watching a movie! But it got boring for me. Too much explaining for a concept that is not easily comprehended by the very limited mind. This is more of a concept understood by the spirit.
    Teal Swan is a spiritual leader in current society, a fabulous speaker and "representative" from Source or God. She explains very well, in a scientific way, the idea of manifesting and attracting based on the vibrations held within your body. The cells of your body, the organs of your body all hold vibrations and those vibrations can be healthy or distorted disease causing vibrations. This is what energy healers aim their efforts towards. Many things can heal distorted vibrations like super foods, essential oils, meditation and prayer, stress management techniques, etc. Energy healers can specifically locate distorted vibrations and help you move them in to a place of healing. It may take some time to experience complete transformation, just like when taking some medications, it may take a month of taking that medication to notice any difference. Same goes for energy healing.
    It's so cute how we humans expect instant results. You know, time is only a third dimensional experience, so on other dimensions manifesting literally does happen instantaneously! So right there is proof (to me at least) that we are multidimensional beings! We expect things to happen so quickly but alas, in the dimension of time, we perceive a span of time between our manifestations and the birth of their desire to come forth.
    You are special and amazing. You are a creator, a fragment of God itself. The other day was a rough day on me, emotionally and I messaged my friend (the one who is an energy healer) and said, "I feel like I fell and broke in to a million pieces. I wonder if that's how God feels about us..." I already knew the answer. Love and Light to you, may you find peace in all you do.
    Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think? share your thoughts, opinions, ideas and beliefs.