Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Be Inspired!

    So I am anti-vaccines. Even though I got all the vaccinations (against my free will) and I am healthy, you may call me reckless, but I do not want my child getting vaccinated. That's not what this post is about though. My husband was required to get the Hep A vaccine to continue working in the food industry. He was upset that he was basically forced to get this vaccine in order to keep his job. Well that's not what this post is about either LOL lets get to the point, shall we?
    When me and our son, Murphy, were waiting in the car for Corey to get the vaccine, I was just thinking, I need to go in there and save him! I need to tell him he doesn't need to do this, he can quit his job! So we march in there with our saviour cape and gown, when, low and behold he had already gone back to the torture chamber... Defeated, we walked over to sit at the nearest couch. It was a rather large waiting area, like a huge lobby with several seating areas including semi-comfy modern black couches and chairs with short tables placed between them. The ceiling was tall with some kind of natural lighting coming in which was nice. There were two levels with wrap around walkways hugging the large lobby. It was unlike any other health center I had been to.
    We sat down and noticed there was one of those cool wall water falls (pic below). Murphy was really entertained and wanted to get in. I sat on the ledge to keep him from jumping in the shallow collection pond. It was nice, though I have distaste for doctors offices (I think its the energy of the medicine or the hyper clean environment), with the help of the openness of the atmosphere and the delicate but large waterfall I was able to find peace and comfort here for just a moment. I saw a sign saying to please not sit on the ledge or get in the pond so I scooped Murphy up and we sat on another couch facing the first couch we sat on when we came in. On the table was a cutely painted, decorative wooden crate with a single magazine in it. I wondered where the other books had gone and as I did my eyes spotted a little book on the floor with a bright cover that looked like a picture of the galaxy. The title was, "Be Inspired!". I thought, well ok, and I picked it up to discover it was much more than a book, in fact, it was an empty journal! Now, for a writer such as me, THIS IS GOLD!
    I was desperate to get home to write in it (because I didn't have a pen on me). On the inside of the cover there is a note that says, "Always a gift, never for sale" from the Little Free Library. It is a place where you can trade books in for others. Awesome! The note continues to say, "writing is evidence of reading, enjoy!". As far as I am considered this was a gift to me from the Universe! Thank you, Universe, I am inspired to write in this journal! On each page, front and back, there is a new quote to write about. The quote on the first page is a quote from Albert Einstein. He is an inspiration whom I also share a birthday with, the quote goes, "A person who never made a mistake, never tried anything new". What was the best mistake you ever made and what were some of the things you've learned from it? The best mistake for me was getting married! Haha, let me explain my case. Getting married is the single best choice I've ever made. The reason I thought it was a mistake was how soon we married after we met. I was certainly in love with him, but I was worried, most of all that I would hurt him... Which I have hurt him... and he has hurt me as well. "The thing about love is, every one is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth hurting for", a quote by Mr. Bob Marley, RIP <3 another amazing inspiration.
    For me, there are so many past choices I've made that were at one time, considered to be mistakes, that later turned out to be a blessing in disguise! I no longer look at those actions as mistakes. They were choices I made and I've learned at lot from them all. In fact, no action is a mistake when you are grateful for where it brought you.
    To help you try to see what I see, a mistake is simply an action you took, a choice made. Release all negative judgement towards yourself for making a choice that was already hard to make to begin with!!! There is no true right and wrong from a perspective of unconditional love. Part of me says I am being self-righteous or "holier than thou", sorry if you feel that way, but as a proud Pisces I am  psychic and can quite readily access other dimensions and perspectives. From God's perspective, there are no true mistakes, there are no true wrongs. Let me set this straight for all those who feel condemned; GOD DOES NOT JUDGE YOU. IN FACT GOD HAS NO JUDGEMENT AT ALL.
     If you feel as though you have made a mistake, you can be sure you have not seen the whole picture. One day, you may just be glad you made that mistake.
    Please don't think of me as insensitive, one day, you may look back and think the worst mistake you ever made was the best damn idea since pumpkin pie. From my experience, that's how it goes. There are a lot of things I have regretted in my past, but right now, in this moment, I am grateful and happy for where life has brought me. I have no room left for regret. All the mistakes and choices I've made have lead me to this place, to this state of joy and peace, and for that, I am great-full. Hallelujah! Thank you God, thank you God, thank you GOD!

The waterfall looked a little something like this.

And here is the cool journal I found!!! No coincidences! Thank you Universe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think? share your thoughts, opinions, ideas and beliefs.